A perfect combination of sweet and salty!
This recipe is packed full of goodness and energy to start off your day, or as a healthy snack!
INGREDIENTS: Makes 9 mini pancakes or 4 big pancakes
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 2 ripped bananas
- 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- 2eggs (optional)
- 1 cup of blueberries ( or any type of berries you like!)
- Splashes of soya milk to mix (or almond milk, coconut milk or plain old regular milk, even water if you’re out of milk will do just fine!)
- Butter, coconut oil or vegetable oil for cooking
- Mash bananas and oats together with a fork, this is where you would also add the eggs if you are using them.
- Spoon in the honey or maple syrup.
- Add a few splashes of milk (or your choice of liquid) to help the mixture along, and last but not least, add your cup of berries and mix well.
- Cook the pancakes on a medium heat till golden brown on the outside.
- Dress with fresh berries or your favourite fruits, add a drizzle of sweet syrup and a good dolloped of greek yoghurt. Bon appetit!
This recipe is vegan and vegetarian-friendly!
If you try this recipe please leave a little comment below! 🙂